About Alexandra Heep

About Alexandra Heep: The internet has allowed allowed Alexandra to maintain a semblance of life when encountering an unexpected, lingering health crisis. The Internet is a lifeline which not only allows her to remain connected to friends, but also survive, via writing.While Alexandra Heep is her pen name, she does not hide behind it. Instead, she used it to brand herself on the Internet and to create opportunities.

Alexandra published her first book, a collection of her best poems, on July 11, 2012. You can buy it at Lulu.com

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Word Bank Poems

These were created by using three random words given by Kat Apf who oversaw the NaPoWriMo challenge I participated in.

1. (bags/diet/ring)

Since I've packed my bags to move
my diet surely did improve
I moved for love, to join two lives
but, more than that, my soul now thrives.

He works hard to keep me fed,
clothed, and with a roof over my head
No money for a golden ring
It matters not, in harmony we sing.

2. (crazy/battle ax/tired)

I might be crazy as a battle ax at times
tired from fighting what doctors can't define
he loves me all the same, and I want him to know
What I don't say enough, when my spirit is low

Life is not easy with me, that I can see
yet, our bond is strong while we both feel free
in a world of negativity and disdain
we found what matters, our love will always remain.


3. (math/carpet,/scramble)

Escape (Senryu)

I can do the math
magic carpet ride will do
leave it all behind

(If you are looking for my A to Z Challenge posts, you can find them at my other blog)

1 comment:

Gina Gao said...

These are really nice poems! Thanks for sharing.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com