About Alexandra Heep

About Alexandra Heep: The internet has allowed allowed Alexandra to maintain a semblance of life when encountering an unexpected, lingering health crisis. The Internet is a lifeline which not only allows her to remain connected to friends, but also survive, via writing.While Alexandra Heep is her pen name, she does not hide behind it. Instead, she used it to brand herself on the Internet and to create opportunities.

Alexandra published her first book, a collection of her best poems, on July 11, 2012. You can buy it at Lulu.com

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Saturday, October 22, 2011

Crazy Search Phrases


My friend Julie from Wooly Acres had a post on her blog this month about the crazy search phrases that readers type into the Google search function that brings them to the blog. When I looked at my traffic sources for this blog, I did not find much out of the ordinary. The strangest phrase was "how to check who isnt tweeting". Uh, I may not be qualified to answer, but … if they aren’t sending tweets that should be a good indicator.

But, I was curious to see what brought people to my other blogs and checked them too. I did find some interesting search phrases. Here is a list of them:

and anyone who has something (from Gracie’s Sunflower Patch) Who has what?
cat lennon (from Gracie’s Sunflower Patch) Cat Lennon Who?
to think of (from A Heep’s Tale) Who’s on first?
she also uses it (from A Heep’s Tale) Who’s on second?
… and my personal favorite:
uriah heep put subliminal messages in their songs (from A Heep’s Tale) Really? That could explain why I turned out the way I did.

2 comments:

Glorygarden@msn.com said...

Oh, that made me laugh! More so your comments about each one.

Diane said...

Perhaps cat lennon is related to John? :-) I'm enjoying your humorous side, Alex.