About Alexandra Heep

About Alexandra Heep: The internet has allowed allowed Alexandra to maintain a semblance of life when encountering an unexpected, lingering health crisis. The Internet is a lifeline which not only allows her to remain connected to friends, but also survive, via writing.While Alexandra Heep is her pen name, she does not hide behind it. Instead, she used it to brand herself on the Internet and to create opportunities.

Alexandra published her first book, a collection of her best poems, on July 11, 2012. You can buy it at Lulu.com

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Sunday, September 21, 2014

Whole Foods Study September 21

It's hard to believe that today is day 7 of the whole foods study (try to substitute a whole food for a processed/refined food.

Sundays are a bit tough because we watch sports and so I don't put too much effort into cooking. I did stick with my

Now, if you have followed my ramblings, you might have noticed that I never talk about breakfast and rarely about lunch. Well, that's because my usual breakfast consists of oatmeal and raisins (not the instant kind), so there really is nothing to swap out there. I sometimes have eggs and breakfast meat, but not in a while.

My main success story is that I stuck with my have water instead of soda concept for the fifth day in a row now. That was my main goal, to not have soda for two weeks.

Anyway, If you are curious about what we did end up having for dinner, read the full post.

No comments: