About Alexandra Heep

About Alexandra Heep: The internet has allowed allowed Alexandra to maintain a semblance of life when encountering an unexpected, lingering health crisis. The Internet is a lifeline which not only allows her to remain connected to friends, but also survive, via writing.While Alexandra Heep is her pen name, she does not hide behind it. Instead, she used it to brand herself on the Internet and to create opportunities.

Alexandra published her first book, a collection of her best poems, on July 11, 2012. You can buy it at Lulu.com

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A to Z Challenge 2019 Theme



I don't use this blog a lot, but sometimes I participate in the yearly A to Z Challenge that begins April 1. Posts that month cover the alphabet. The first day, the title starts with A, the second day it starts with B, until we reach Z. Sundays are off-days.

So today is my theme reveal. I am a bit late this year because I had no ideas for a theme, nor did I think I would make the time. Well, here I am, and my theme for this year is "Things That Make Me Happy." It sounds like a selfish theme, but I am planning to write the topics that should be interesting to many. I also know that true happiness comes from within and doesn't depend on one thing or certain circumstances, but in this context I think it will be fun to write about each thing that I truly enjoy.

If you haven't already, you can follow by blog by "joining the Heep" below. See you soon!

1 comment:

Morgan Cartwright said...

This is totally not a selfish theme! I think you should write about all the amazing things that make you happy. I cannot wait to read your a to z posts!