About Alexandra Heep

About Alexandra Heep: The internet has allowed allowed Alexandra to maintain a semblance of life when encountering an unexpected, lingering health crisis. The Internet is a lifeline which not only allows her to remain connected to friends, but also survive, via writing.While Alexandra Heep is her pen name, she does not hide behind it. Instead, she used it to brand herself on the Internet and to create opportunities.

Alexandra published her first book, a collection of her best poems, on July 11, 2012. You can buy it at Lulu.com

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A to Z Challenge: U is for Unicorns


It's not often one gets to talk about unicorns, but since my theme for this blogging challenge is adult coloring, it fits right in. I love coloring unicorns because anything goes. I mean, it's not like someone can criticize it by saying "your coloring is not realistic enough." Well, they could I guess because some people don't seem to be happy unless they can criticize or complain. Okay, pray tell me what a unicorn is supposed to look like then? That would be my answer to that.

I found an awesome coloring book called Messages from the Unicorns by Doreen Virtue. Here are some of my colorings from that book: (on the last picture, I drew in the pot of gold myself)