About Alexandra Heep

About Alexandra Heep: The internet has allowed allowed Alexandra to maintain a semblance of life when encountering an unexpected, lingering health crisis. The Internet is a lifeline which not only allows her to remain connected to friends, but also survive, via writing.While Alexandra Heep is her pen name, she does not hide behind it. Instead, she used it to brand herself on the Internet and to create opportunities.

Alexandra published her first book, a collection of her best poems, on July 11, 2012. You can buy it at Lulu.com

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I Received my Ad Sense PIN, But ...

On July 11 I posted that I had requested my PIN from Google to unlock my Ad Sense account, which had been in stasis for two years, unbeknownst to me. I received it in the mail yesterday, I added it today, and received a pop-up message that my account was now unlocked. However, the ads still aren't showing. What am I doing wrong here?

1 comment: