About Alexandra Heep

About Alexandra Heep: The internet has allowed allowed Alexandra to maintain a semblance of life when encountering an unexpected, lingering health crisis. The Internet is a lifeline which not only allows her to remain connected to friends, but also survive, via writing.While Alexandra Heep is her pen name, she does not hide behind it. Instead, she used it to brand herself on the Internet and to create opportunities.

Alexandra published her first book, a collection of her best poems, on July 11, 2012. You can buy it at Lulu.com

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Monday, October 8, 2012

Travel Blog

While my intent was to write a travel journal at the end of each day during each leg of my four day journey from Virginia to Illinois, things did not go as planned. While I am still in transition in a hotel and waiting on the approval process to finish for our permanent residence, I have finally started the travel blog on Wordpress. See you over there. Of course I will still blog heaps here too.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm sure you're ready for the travels to end.

Alexandra Heep said...

So is the cat.