Saturday, April 20, 2019

A to Z Challenge 2019: R is for Rainbow


Rainbows are one of nature's amazing feats, at least in my opinion. They do seem hard to capture, especially when you only have a cellphone camera. This one is one of my favorite pictures, and yes, I took it with a cellphone camera. If you look closely, you can see that it is a double rainbow.




2 comments:

  1. It's hard not to love a rainbow. One of my favorite photos was from our 6th floor apartment overlooking the city of Cuenca. We had a lot of hummingbirds and I was lucky to catch this.
    https://photos.smugmug.com/Ecuador-Life-Travel/Our-Apartments/Los-Pinos-Apt-Views/i-mbXDr8F/0/9c16c281/M/DSCF0365-M.jpg

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rainbows and pictures never do them justice.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, your comments matter. Not only do I read them and visit your blog (if I can find it and if you have one), but comments often inspire future blogs.