About Alexandra Heep

About Alexandra Heep: The internet has allowed allowed Alexandra to maintain a semblance of life when encountering an unexpected, lingering health crisis. The Internet is a lifeline which not only allows her to remain connected to friends, but also survive, via writing.While Alexandra Heep is her pen name, she does not hide behind it. Instead, she used it to brand herself on the Internet and to create opportunities.

Alexandra published her first book, a collection of her best poems, on July 11, 2012. You can buy it at Lulu.com

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NaPoWriMo 2013

Who knew that every April is National Poetry Month and that there is a NaPoWriMo site? I just found out about both. I am already doing the A-Z Blogging challenge at my T and A Travel Journal Blog so initially wanted to pass, but on the other hand--I love to write so will be participating.

Yup, you guessed it, that means one poem for every day in April. Am I nuts? Perhaps. However, I can always make them haikus.

Oh, if you are interested in signing up, go to the NaPoWriMo website.

4 comments:

nutschell said...

lots of blogfests going on this April! Good luck with napowrimo!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Glorygarden@msn.com said...

Good luck!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Alex .. hope you enjoy your April challenge - doing the A-Z is enough for me and I sadly don't write poetry ...

Enjoy April though .. and have a happy year ahead ... Hilary

LA Nickers said...

HAPPY A to Z!

I'll be doing all 26 poems on Nickers and Ink.

Ready - set - go! It's almost April!

Linda Ann

Nickers and Ink